Resveratrol is described as the Gas Pedal for the activation of NMN
Supports Healthy Brain Function by crossing the blood-brain barrier and delivering its longevity, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
Resveratrol is a Sirtuin Activator, an AMPK activator and an NAD+ booster mimicking benefits of caloric restriction
Resveratrol has a myriad of health promoting benefits that supports healthy cell Metabolism and Mitochondrial Function.
Dr David Sinclair refers to Resveratrol as the “Accelerator Pedal” to NMN in the production of NAD!
1200mg Dosage x 60 capsules of Pure Ultra Strength Resveratrol. (We use 99% purified micron-sized Polygonum cuspidatum root extract).
Trans-Resveratrol represents the most highly absorbable form of Resveratrol and is the one most studied and referenced by research. If you are looking to achieve some of the benefits, you read about by using Resveratrol, then selecting Trans-Resveratrol is important because the physical shape of the molecule matters. At Extra Lifespan we selected the highest grade and most potent form of Resveratrol, 99.6% purified Trans-Resveratrol extract for superior absorption and potency.
Trans-Resveratrol is a natural plant extract, a polyphenol produced by plants to protect against injury and stress. In humans it promotes overall health and well-being by supporting healthy metabolic function, brain health and blood flow. Resveratrol needs no introduction, as it is arguably one of the most studied and widely consumed nutritional supplements in recent years. It is renowned for its anti-aging and antioxidant properties that fights free radicals, with the rare ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and deliver its benefits.
Resveratrol has several key benefits that promotes longevity and supports NAD+ metabolism that makes it a perfect synergistic match for NMN and other NAD boosting supplements.
*Resveratrol speeds up the biosynthesis and recycling of NAD+ in our bodies. It does this by up-regulating the NMNAT gene, which is a bottleneck-enzyme responsible for the production of NAD+.
* Resveratrol can also directly, though selectively, turn on our “longevity genes” called Sirtuins, such as SIRT1, mimicking some benefits of caloric restriction and promoting mitochondrial biogenesis.
*Resveratrol aids in the protection of NAD+ by suppressing inflammatory cytokines that cause the expression of ectoenzyme CD38. CD38 the greatest destroyer of NAD+ in our bodies.
* Resveratrol is also an AMPK activator which is a fatty acid oxidation pathway normally induced by exercise and is believed to be beneficial to longevity.
* A 2016 study showed, one way in which Resveratrol promotes a healthy cardiovascular system. Is by remodeling the gut bacteria to reduce the production of TMA and subsequent TMAO. TMAO interferes with the normal removal of cholesterol from the bloodstream by blocking its conversion to bile acids in the liver.
* A recent study show resveratrol may have the ability to rejuvenate senescent cells and elongate telomeres. ” making senescent cells not only look physically younger, but start to behave more like young cells and start dividing.”
* Resveratrol promotes general health and wellness in a multifaceted way that makes it indispensable as a nutritional supplement. “Antioxidant effect of resveratrol in the cardiovascular system”